Wowgrade.net is owned and operated by R.P WRITINGSMART TECHNOLOGIES LTD, 70A, Sporadon, Off 102, 2303 Lakatamia, Nicosia, Cyprus
This document is the entire legal agreement between users/customers and the company, Wowgrade.net. When any person accesses Wowgrade.net website and/or makes use of any of its products/services, that person is automatically bound by these terms and conditions.
Definition of Wowgrade.net
The company name, as well as the terms “website,” “company,” “we,” “us” or “our” all refer to Wowgrade.net
Definition of User/Customer
Other terms that refer to persons who access our site and/or make use of its services are also known as “visitor,” “you,” and “your.”
Definition of “Order”
This refers to any Company product or service which a customer orders and pays for.
Use of Products
Customer use of purchased products from the company are restricted to personal use only. This means that a customer owns the product but that its use is restricted to personal research, study and reference.
Any customer who sells, trades, or distributes a Company product is in violation of these Terms and Conditions. Any customer who chooses to use company products for purposes other than stipulated here will be solely responsible for any consequences that occur. The Company shall have no liability for those consequences.
The Company operates in full compliance with the laws within its geographical location. It is the customer’s responsibility to be aware of any laws related to use of online retail purchase within his/her jurisdiction.
Customer Indemnification of Company
The company provides original, custom writing products and other services to its customers. The company does not, in any manner, authorize or condone the use of its products to engage in academic dishonesty. Should a customer engage in such behavior, that customer assumes full responsibility for any consequences, personal or legal, that may occur. Customer shall indemnify and hold harmless the company from any liability that may occur as the result of misuse of its product/services.
If the Company should incur any legal fees as a result of customer misuse of products/services, the customer is responsible for that cost.
The Company has published, on its website, several policies to which the customer is bound when s/he chooses to purchase and products/services. It is the customer’s responsibility to review these policies.
Disclaimer: This policy sets forth customer rights and responsibilities.
Privacy: This policy outlines the types of information we collect from visitors and customers and the measures the company takes to protect privacy of visitors and customers.
Revisions: this policy sets forth the conditions for requesting revisions to final drafts should a customer be dissatisfied with a delivered product.
Money-Back: This policy sets forth the conditions under which full or partial refunds may be given.
Discounts: The company shall offer discounts as it deems suitable. The company may change these at will.
Process of Order and Delivery
The following process is in place for customer purchase of products/services:
Customer completes order form with all detailed information
Customer makes payment with submission of order. No work can begin until payment is made.
A writer is assigned who has the qualifications to complete the order.
The customer receives a personal account, and the writer begins work
Customer and writer converse via the personal account
Customer contact customer support department with any issues or problems
Customer is notified when order is complete
Customer reviews the final draft on his/her personal account
Customer either approves of the final draft or requests revisions
Customer provides final approval and is then able to download the finished piece to his/her own device
Company is not responsible for delays in delivery due to customer tardiness in responding to messages or requests from the company or the writer
- The payment for the Product is calculated according to the Company’s pricing and should be paid in advance. The Company starts to process the Order only after the payment for the Product is made and is authorized.
- The Customer can provide payment in instalments, when requested, as long as the following terms are followed:
- The price of the Order should be $500 (USD) or higher
- The first part of the payment should be paid right after the Customer receives the first payment link
* Company representatives reserve the right to refuse a Customer in splitting the payment if such a step might comprise successful Order fulfillment.
** If the installments are not issued within a specified time frame, the company reserves the right to temporarily suspend the Order fulfillment until the due amount is received.
- Order can be paid via Credit Card, PayPal, Wire Transfer (payment via this method may take up from 3 to 14 business days) and/or Personal Credit Balance.
- The Company’s platform for all payments is PayPal, which requires the Customer to go through PayPal check-out in Order to pay for the Order; To pay for the Order using Credit Card, the Customer is required to fill in the PayPal form. Such actions will not create a permanent PayPal account, but are required to proceed with a one-time transaction.
- The Company is not responsible for any technical or procedural issues that may occur while the payment is processed by PayPal. These may include, but are not limited to:
- The payment falling under PayPal Review, which means the payment is not released until the investigation by PayPal is done.
- The payment being done via E-check (electronic check), which is an electronic version of a paper check used to make payments online. It can take up to 10 days for an E-check to get delivered.
- Technical issues with the PayPal platform or Customer’s Bank.
If the transaction fails, the Customer should check the balance on his/her card, online purchase restrictions and card validity before contacting the Support Staff for assistance.
The Use of Product
The Orders produced by WowGrade.net are not intended to be submitted as Customers’ own work. The primary purpose of the Product is to be utilized as a reference or a sample for his/her own work.
The Company strictly abides by all Copyright laws. Any opposing activity is a responsibility of the Customer if he/she breaks the Company's Terms & Conditions.
All Terms and Conditions that define the rights and obligations of both contract parties, the Customer and the Company, are listed in this Agreement. This document solely, its statements, promises or inducements, are to be considered valid or binding. After accepting the Terms and Conditions, this Agreement supersedes all previous verbal or written communications and/or Agreements between the parties.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
The company reserves the right to alter any of these terms and conditions when and if it deems appropriate. Any changes will be announced on the company website. It is the customer’s responsibility to review any changes that are made. As soon as those changes are posted on the website, the customer is bound by them.
Should any legal authority determine that any single term or condition in this agreement is unenforceable or in violation of any law, that term or condition no longer applies However, all other terms and conditions of the agreement remain in force.
R.P WRITINGSMART TECHNOLOGIES LTD
70A, Sporadon, Off 102, 2303 Lakatamia, Nicosia, Cyprus
This Terms and Conditions document comprises all of the agreement between the customer and the company. Customer is bound by all of its provisions as well as all policies that are published on the company website.
Get all these features
for $70.94 Free
If you are not completely sure which type of paper to choose fill out our order form and request a Free Quote. Our support team along with the writers will evaluate your task and get in contact with you to help with making an order.Free quote